Proposal Development Resources
ONLINE APPLICATION GUIDE
Click here for a guide to using PARC's online application system.
PARC suggests that applicants will find "On the Art of Writing Proposals" an exceptionally useful guide for proposal preparation. To access the overview of the guide and download the publication, please click on this link: https://www.ssrc.org/publications/view/the-art-of-writing-proposals/
In order to help you think through your application preparation, we recommend reviewing carefully and thoroughly the following questions.
- Identify your central research question or hypothesis.
- Identify your primary methodology or methodologies.
- Bibliography and Scholarly intervention
- Identify two fields of scholarship on which the project draws.
- List five texts from each field of scholarship that are central to this project.
- Identify the importance of this project within the field of Palestinian Studies.
- Identify what we going to learn as the result of the proposed project that we do not know now.
- In what ways are you qualified to carry out the research (e.g. previous research, academic networks, etc.)?