2019-2020 NEH/FPIRI Fellowship Competition for Scholars Conducting Field-Based Humanities Research in Palestine
Applications due January 14, 2019
Awards announced March 20, 2019
Fellowship awards are $4,200 per month of research
The Palestinian American Research Center (PARC) announces its 7th National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) Fellowship Programs at Independent Research Institutions (FPIRI) competition for research in Palestine for scholars who have earned their PhD or completed their professional training.
Information about the fellowship competition:
- Fields of study include, but are not limited to, history, philosophy, religious studies, literature, literary criticism, and visual and performing arts. In addition, research that embraces a humanistic approach and methods will be considered.
- Applicants must be scholars who have earned their PhD or completed their professional training.
- Applicants must propose a minimum of four and a maximum of eight consecutive months of research that takes place in the West Bank.
- Selected fellows must work on their research full-time during their period of funding.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or have lived in the United States for a minimum of three years immediately preceding the application deadline.
Click on the box above to be directed to our online application system.
Funded by the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) under the Fellowship Programs at Independent Research Institutions (FPIRI).